By using this High Flyerzwebsite, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate site staff or other site members.
- You may not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post, and display on the website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Time For A Time.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any staff or member of the website.
- In using the website, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- By submitting work to this website, the submitter agrees to grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, modify and perform the user submission in connection with the website owner’s business in any media formats now known and hereafter developed and through any media channels. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to the submitter.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these organizations or individuals.
You agree that High Flyerzshall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that High Flyerzis under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Time For A Time, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account with the site. While we prohibit such conduct and content on our site, you understand and agree that High Flyerzcannot be responsible for the content posted on its site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the site at your own risk.
Reporting a Copyright Violation
If you suspect a photo on our site of being a copyright violation, please do the following:
Copy the URL of the image in question from the address bar of your browser window and use the Contact Us form found at the top or bottom of our site to inform us. In addition to the URL, please also provide the photo name and username of the person who posted the image.
Blog Comments Terms
Violating any of the Terms below may result in your account being locked. In the event that your account is locked, we may, but are not obligated to, remove comments you have added to our blog.
- Please keep comments on topic (that is, specifically related to the blog post you’re commenting on).
- Please keep comments cordial.
- No swearing or foul language, and don’t use symbols to mask the words. The meaning is still conveyed and we don’t want it in our blog. Please keep in mind that we have readers of all ages.